Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is the same berg I have posted in previous entries; seen from two different angles around the cove. There are a number of other big bergs around but this one is by far the most spectacular. You can see its peaks wearing down; the right side used to be a massive slab and now it looks quite fragile. We had a momentary break in the fog today so I ran out and shot these but its been mostly fog for a week, or two, I've lost count.
I know there have been a lot of pictures of icebergs on here lately but they are normally so rare and to have them in our own front yard is such a treat. I will be leaving this place soon, G and I are moving to Toronto! We only have a week left here. I am excited but sad to be leaving but glad to be leaving. I love this place but its time for change.

No comments: